Vanguard Beyond
Welcome to Vanguard Beyond! Please follow the set rules of the forum for optimized fun!

MODERATORS WANTED! - FORUM CHANGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MODERATORS WANTED! - FORUM CHANGE

Post by Devour on April 1st 2015, 17:44

Hello everyone. I'm here today to inform you of the following:
- We will be switching forums (the entire community, CFA forum applied) to a better one I will be creating this weekend. This forum is solely for the purpose of informing you of these things, the final forum will be posted by sunday (possibly by this friday). If you do not wish to switch forums, you are free to keep using the current ones, or both even, as the events on the new forum and the events on CFA forum have different variants and prizes, and utilities, of course. Also, the new forum will be used for the new game which I am developing which will, hopefully, be done during summer.

- I am currently in great need for staff members. I do have a couple in mind, but I've decided to settle it by applying and furtherly by denocratic means, if neccessary.

HOW TO APPLY FOR A STAFF MEMBER (MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR) ON THE NEW FORUM?

All appliers are to PM via skype to Devour (paky_dx) the following:

- Your in-game name and the future name on the forum (if it has not yet been created).
- Your brief personal information including (gender, age, current educational status/working status).
- Your current experience with moderation on forums, blogs, any other sort of interface(s).
- Describe your temper in a short few sentences, what you stand for, what is 'Justice' for you (definition), how you see the current Cardfight community, what do you believe needs to be changed, how do you think it should be changed?
- If existing, a quote you tend to keep true to in your life.
- And lastly, if possible, some suggestions on the forum interface, software of the forum itself, game ideas, advertisment, anything.
Devour
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://van-beyond.forumpro.eu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top